80L High and Low Temperature And Humidity Test Chamber
Temperature Humidity Test Chamber Characteristics
- Adopt imported digital display temperature control meter, moisture,
temperature and humidity controlling visual display.
- The working chamber is made of high quality 304 stainless steel
mirror plate, shell electrostatic plastic spraying and efficient
thermal insulation layer.
- Adopts steam humidifying method, automatic water circulation loop,
with functions of automatic filling water.
- The door is equipped with large viewing window, indoor lighting
installation, can observe the test the test status of the sample.
- Install cable test hole, electricity test sample for test.
- Have over temperature, water shortage, leakage protection device
such as a security
|Temperature Range:||-70°C~150°C Or Tailor-made||Test Space:||15 To 1500Litres|
|Ramp Rate:||2℃~3℃/m Heating-up,1℃/m Cooling-down||Electronic:||AC220V·50HZ/380V·50HZ|
|Meet Test Standard:||IEC, ASTM, MIL, ISO Etc||Interior Material:||SUS 304|
|Refrigeration:||Unit Cooling Mode / Dual Cooling Method (air-cooled)as Per Size Of
Chamber And Specific Low Temperature||Product Name:||Climatic Chamber|
● GB-2423.1-2008 (IEC68-2-1)Test A: Low Temperature Test
● GB-2423.2-2008(IEC68-2-2)Test B: High Temperature Test
● GJB360.8-2009(MIL-STD.202F) High Temperature Life Test
● GJBl50.3-2009(MIL-STD-810D) High Temperature Test
● GJBl50.4-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Low Temperature Test
● GB2423.3-2008(IEC68-2-3)Test Ca: Constant Heat Test
● GB2423.4-2008(IEC68-2—30) Test Db: Damp Heat Alternative Test
● GJBl50.9-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Damp Heat Test
- Shorten Product Development Period
- Increase Customers' Confidence and Loyalty
- Ensure Product Quality & Reliability
- Forecast Life Expectancy
- Reduce Costs
- Increase Profitability
- Reduce After Sales Service
Environmental Test Chambers (ETC) are mainly and widely used for
various types of testing such as prototype evaluation, research
& development testing, production quality control testing,
accelerated stress testing, reliability testing, failure analysis,
and any other application where environmental simulation is needed.